Expired: Gays for Patsy’s Annual Spring Stomp: A Hoedown in P-town
April 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 29, 2018 @ 5:00 pm EDT -
Here’s a quick lowdown of our event:
- If you love to dance and have fun, this weekend is for you.
- Our hoedown attracts somewhere between 60-120 LGBTQA+ allies (queer) dancers.
- Everyone is welcome. We don’t care your sexual orientation, race, gender, or what role you like to dance. We just care about having fun, the joy of dance, and socializing.
- As a participant in our weekend, we ask you be respectful to each other, dance when asked (unless you don’t know the style) and have fun.
- No experience? Don’t fret none, we’ll learn ya.
- No partner? We got ya covered – they’ll be tons to go around.
||Dancing, learning, and socializing.
- Our hoedown consists of
- 3 (and a half) dances
- 5 workshops (two tracks to choose from)
- Laughing, socializing, and dancing yer ass off.
See our Schedule for more details
Pricing: varied but a Weekend Pass is your best deal. See Registration for more details and deadlines.
Style and Music: Country Western dancing with a twist. Our dances feature music drawn from contemporary country, r&b, pop, and other sources that you can two step, west and east coast swing, cha cha, waltz, line dance, and more too.
Our goal for the weekend is to offer a safe, fun environment to learn, dance, and be all social-like. No matter your two left feet, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or (sigh) political views, you’re safe here.
- Town Hall
260 Commercial Street, Provincetown
- Sage Inn and Lounge
336 Commercial Street, Provincetown
||Friday–Sunday, April 27–29, 2018
||We started this weekend over 25 years ago first as a way for our group (Gays for Patsy) to get away and have fun. We added fundraising to the mix as it’s in our mission.
|Whatcha waiting fer? Get Registered now!