Equality Senior Living
237 Commercial St Unit 17-A
Provincetown, MA 02657
Equality Senior Living will spend the time with you to understand and evaluate your senior care options. We hope to save you time, frustration, and relieve any anxiety you may have about your senior living needs.
· We provide our services free to you, our client, because we are compensated by facilities or providers when you choose services based on our referral.
· We will take the time to fully understand you or your loved one’s needs. We will ask about your interests and hobbies, your budget considerations, the region you would like to live, your lifestyle interests, medical needs, and support system, and anything else important to living your best life.
· Our follow up will include recommendations for next steps to senior living such as appropriate LGBT supportive senior living communities. If you’re not ready to make a move to a community, we may be able to help you find the support you need to stay in your home with LGBT supportive home health and/or senior community programs.
· We can help you prepare for your tours and meetings with service providers, and can even accompany you on tours of assisted living facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and other senior settings (depending on the scope of travel, costs to you may apply).
Other ways we can help!
· We can refer you other services such as geriatric care managers, elder law attorneys, financial planners, and other LGBT supportive services that fall outside our scope.
· Premium Consulting Service: Should you need help with planning and executing your move, or solving other issues that may arise, Equality Senior Living also offers a premium private pay service which allows us to meet any additional need that arise.